Thursday, July 26, 2018

Random Release & Review . . . Do You Do Extras? by Nikki Ashton



















Do You Do Extras?
By Nikki Ashton
Available Now:

BLURB:
Grantley James is Hollywood’s newest action hero. He’s got the looks, the body and can barely crack a smile, mainly because he has the mother from hell.

Phoebe Drinkwater is an Extra on Grantley’s new film. She’s happy and fun loving but will never be as beautiful as her parents’ imaginary youngest daughter, Melania.

Whoever could imagine they’d ever be friends, never mind more – certainly not Grantley James, but he just can’t get the girl who’s a pain in his perfect bum, off his mind.

Add a foul mouthed agent, an embarrassing incident with a glow in the dark vibrator and an estranged father and you’ve got Do You Do Extras?

This is the new romantic comedy from Nikki Ashton author of the acclaimed No Bra Required and Roman’s Having Sex Again.

At the centre of this beautiful romance are moments that will make you laugh out loud, and those which will pull at your emotions, but all in all you’ll get a stonking good read.


My Review:

**4-Stars**

This book tells the story of Grantley and Phoebe's meeting and developing relationship. There was a great amount of laugh out loud moments and that made the book supremely interesting for me. I loved that Phoebe's character was such a sweetheart, but I also liked that she had her flaws. I loved the relationship between her, her sister, and her adorable nephews.

I have mixed emotions about Grantley's character. My initial opinion of him versus how he was after a few chapters were complete opposites and that didn't sit well with me. It seemed like his character was made a jerk just for token purposes as opposed to it just being his character. Outside of that, I liked his protectiveness and how he handled himself with the other characters,

Everything with Grantley and his parents . . . absolute chaos. That really blew my mind.

Overall, I enjoyed this book and would definitely read more from this author.

**I received an ARC and voluntarily reviewed.**

EXCERPT:

“Oh God, I’m so sorry.”
“Could you watch where you’re going instead of looking at your damn cell?”
I hadn’t really registered who was standing in front of me, not until I realised I was listening to an American accent. Very slowly I lifted my head and inch by inch, took in the specimen of perfection that stood before me.
“You’re Grantley James,” I gasped as my gaze landed on his face.
His pale green eyes stared at me through his dark brown hair that was sexily dishevelled.
“Yeah I am,” he snapped. “And you’re damn clumsy.”


#romanceandsmiles #releaseblitz #nikkiashton #romcom



Author Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment