Thursday, February 16, 2017

Random Reveal . . . Solid Stone: Revolving Door by EG Patrick


solidstone


Solid Stone: Revolving Door
 
EG Patrick

2/16/2017


final-final-revolvingdoor-5-dec-16
 


Violet

Some may say I'm quiet and unassuming. It would shock most that my nights are filled with dark elaborate fantasies. I never thought they’d come to life until I opened the door to Adam Stone, the Master of the Boardroom and the Bedroom. My tantalizing new reality with Adam scares the hell out of me. I know I should run like hell, but I can’t. He makes me want more, much more.”

Adam

I have been deemed the Master of Mergers. I have what it takes to bind the largest and most competitive companies when no else can. But, Violet... she's milk and honey, untainted, a clean slate. When she walked through the door, I knew I had to have her. I wanted her more than any other woman, and I always get what I want.

Can Violet and Adam's passion ignite an everlasting fire? Or will their differences make their romance go up in flames?



~*~*~*ABOUT EG~*~*~*

E.G. Patrick lives in the city of Toronto and enjoys traveling and meeting new people. Writing is a wonderful change from the corporate world and an important part of E.G.'s life. When not writing, E.G. spends time with family and friends and adores animals. A glass of red wine is another form of relaxation for E.G. Cheers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment