Friday, February 23, 2018

Random Review . . . His Human Possession by Renee Rose

His Human Possession

An Alien Warrior Romance



He doesn’t want her to offer. 
He prefers to take. Demand. Conquer. 

Leti only intended to seduce the alien warrior. Because the game was to survive. 
Ingratiate herself to a new master. 

She never thought she’d fall for the giant horned warrior who rescued her from slavery. 
But it’s easy to make him lose control. All she has to do is tempt him, and his need to master her takes over. 

Paal's species battle to take back their planet. 
All of their futures dangle by a thread. 

Leti and Paal should cling together as they fight for freedom, but her every seduction drives a wedge between them. And when he learns her secret, it just may be the end. 


My Review
**4 stars**

This is the story of Leti and Paal and I think that just as with the others in the series, Renee Rose did a great job telling it.

Leti has a defense mechanism that makes Paal want to avoid her, but at the same time he can't truly stay away from her. I think they were perfect for each other and satisfied needs that both of them wanted to deny having. Leti was a very sweet person who had been hurt and abused and instead of understanding that Paal said and did things that hurt her as well. I liked both of their characters and was happy with the way things turned out.


I also enjoyed getting a glimpse at all the other characters and how they played a part in all the attacks (Girl Power!!). I think this was supposed to be the conclusion to the series or maybe it was just the conclusion to the war, but there is already another book set to come out and I look forward to it. 

While this wasn't my favorite among the series, it was enjoyable and I would recommend it to others.

**I received an ARC and reviewed voluntarily.**

No comments:

Post a Comment