Monday, November 13, 2017

Random Review & Release . . . Sheet Music by KL Myers


SHEET MUSIC, a Rocker Romance by K.L. Myers is LIVE!

Razor's Edge Series #1


My name is Cayson James Razor, front man and lead singer for Razor’s Edge. I’m a rocker through and through, and nothing can change me. I don’t believe in romance and happily ever afters. Or at least that’s what I thought. 

Enter Kayla Marshall, romance writer and travel companion for thirty days. She’s oblivious to how the real world works. It’s my duty to open her eyes to the fantasy land she lives in.

When the unthinkable happens and my long-time friend and drummer for Razor’s Edge leaves for rehab in the middle of a sixty-day, forthy-three-city tour, I’m faced with the reality that there is more to life than the music. But before I can tell Kayla that I was wrong, she disappears.

Now I’m questioning everything. Are there such things as happily ever afters, or are they just a fantasy people believe in? 

This is my journey to discover if a rock god can give up his evil ways to find the one he was destined for.

ADD TO YOUR TBR ON GOODREADS:

PURCHASE YOUR COPY: 
AMAZON | B&N | KOBO

My Review:

4 stars

This was my first rockstar romance in a while and although initially apprehensive (I've over-indulged in the genre lol) I was beyond glad that I gave this book a chance. I've been a fan of KL Myers' since she gave me gorgeous firemen and she renewed my vigor for rockstars.

I enjoyed the relationship development between Cayson (great name, BTW) and Kayla. There were times when I wanted to smack them both over the head and there were also times that I just sat back and went "le sigh." Also, Cayson . . . ego much? They made a really cute couple though.

There were some questions that I felt were left unanswered, but hopefully they'll be addressed in upcoming books in the series. I look forward to delving further into the guys of Razor's Edge.

**I received an ARC and voluntarily reviewed.**


READ THE PREQUEL: 
Rocking Between The Sheets: http://amzn.to/2iymPdv





MEET THE AUTHOR:
KL Myers was born an Air Force "brat" in West Berlin, Germany moving with her family from Germany to Colorado to "hell", aka Arizona where she resides with her husband David & their fur babies (3 cats & a dog). They have 2 grown daughters & 3 grandchildren.

KL has a passion for collecting PEZ dispensers & hot romance. When she isn't juggling family & a full-time executive job, KL indulges her other passion- writing.

Her books & novellas show a pension for a bad boy with a heart of gold. Coupling her bad boys with strong, independent women who don't need rescuing, just maybe a taste of naughty redemption! Her characters will pull you in & leave you satiated, yet panting for more, More, MORE!


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment