Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Random Review . . . Wild Blood by Naomi Lucas



Wild Blood
Naomi Lucas
Release Date: May 7, 2017
Paranormal Romance

Synopsis:

Dommik was a monster, a Monster Hunter, and an alpha. Part of an elite group that dealt with the horrors of the universe. At least that was what everyone at the spaceport was whispering as he walked by. A Cyborg, a hunter, a beast with eyes as dark as the pits of Hell and the stride of a predator.

Katalina was a nobody who was intimate with death. It clung to her like a shroud, It followed her like the plague, and infected her like a parasite. When she overheard that the Monster Hunter needed an assistant, she took the job. And when the Cyborg’s eyes caught hers, she knew getting closer to death might just bring her back to life.

The Cyborg didn’t scare her.
So she followed him and left fate up to chance.

Warning: mature readers only, explicit sex scenes

Review:

**5 Stars**

I absolutely enjoyed this book! When I saw the cover, I was immediately drawn to the model's hair and I loved that it was mentioned throughout the story. I have to say I did NOT expect what Dommik could shift into, and while I have an irrational fear of it, I still loved his character. I liked that he didn't automatically bend to Kat, he actually tried to get rid of her. The way their romance played out was amazing. Kat was beautiful and strong-willed and I'm glad she took a risk on him. I'm a huge fan of shifter romamces, but this is my first cyborg read and I must admit, best of both words. I look forward to reading more from this author. Oh, and the sex scenes were pretty hot!





No comments:

Post a Comment